Joshua Tree

Susette Horspool sushors at
Sat Jun 22 20:21:25 EST 1996

In article <marcw-2206960139240001 at>, marcw at
(Marc Berg) wrote:

> Hi...hope we're in the right area. Wondering if anyone can tell us about
> the Joshua where it grows, if it would be possible to
> transplant in a climate like Canada, and any other info. Thanks in
> advance, mb

Hi to you too!

I live in Joshua Tree land - southern California in the Mojave Desert. The
Joshua Tree is a member of the lily family. It needs hardly any water,
very dry air, lots and lots of sun. I think Canada wouldn't work very
well. But if you'd like to see the tree in its native habitat, let me know
and I can arrange a tour - down here, of course.

Regards - Susette

"Let there be no purpose in friendship, save the deepening of the spirit."  -Kahlil Gibran.