Plant Distributors

J Kroin hortus at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 25 21:55:38 EST 1996

There are several national and state groups. First try to find your state
association. One of the national groups is

The American Assn of Nurserymen, 202-789-2900

Try to visit some of your local garden centers and growers and find out
what local groups are avail.
Also call the local (STATE GVT) Cooperative Extension office (usually
part of your state university); they know all the growers and they have
helpful information on setting up a small business.
The local office of the (US GVT) Small Business Administration can give
you tips on starting a small business such as tax law, registration etc.

good luck
Joel

--
   PO Box 1956 Old Chelsea Station, New York NY 10113 USA