plant names translation's, traduction de noms de plantes, traduccion de nombres de plantas

J Kroin hortus at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 25 22:01:51 EST 1996

Perhaps the best source is Hortus Third...they list the American names
and the latin names. The Encly by the (UK) Royal Hort Society is also
quite good with the European names.

Names...names...names. Everyone has a differnet name for the same plant.
How many times did you hear I have a palm? There must be hundreds of
'palms'

Hortus Third, Macmillian Pub Co, NY, Collier Macmillian Publ, London-
should be avail from your local bookseller. Sells for about $135-$150USD.

Regards
Joel

--
   PO Box 1956 Old Chelsea Station, New York NY 10113 USA