Rice Genetics Newsletter

Aaron Reeves areeves at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri Mar 1 14:20:04 EST 1996

	I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to track down several articles
published in the Rice Genetics Newsletter.  This publication is
apparently not available to the Colorado State University library via
interlibrary loan or from the National Agricultural Library in
Beltsville, MD.
	Does anyone out there know where I might be able to find back issues
(specifically years 1985 (vol 2) and 1988 (vol 5)) of this newsletter?
It is published by the National Institute of Genetics in Mishima, Japan,
but I have no additional information regarding its availability.
	Any information would be helpful.  Thanks!

Aaron

Aaron Reeves																							Lab phone:   (970) 491-6802
Graduate Teaching Assistant        Dept. phone: (970) 491-0711
Department of Biology              Dept. FAX:   (970) 491-0649
Colorado State University          E-mail: areeves at lamar.colostate.edu
Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA