weed control for science project

drumhead drumhead at nando.net
Sat Mar 2 18:55:46 EST 1996

I am doing different types of chemical weed preventatives for a
science project.  I need help finding out what the best chemical weed
"killers" are and, why they are the best (what chemicals make them the
best?) at killing weeds.  There is very little research done on this
topic in encyclopedias and other periodicals.  Any research that has
been done dates back to the 1970's.  If you have any modern day
reseach about the subject at hand please respond to this article or
directly to me, drumhead at nando.net.  And, yes I do play the drums.

                                                        Thank-you,
                                                              Tony Fey