Lost Crops of Incas?

Randall P. Niedz rniedz at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Mon Mar 4 09:55:10 EST 1996

Try Abracadabra Booksearch International (3827 West 32nd Avenue
Denver, CO 80211, 800-545-2665 or 303-455-0317).  They specialize in
finding out-of-print books.  Another source I have used is University
Microfilm in Ann Arbor, Michigan (313-761-4700).

R. Niedz.
USDA, ARS