Again, looking for cutting of a hoya bella for cross-fertilization

Bill Mackin bmackin at netins.net
Fri Mar 22 09:33:30 EST 1996

I posted this request some months ago, and wasn't successful.  I have
a hoya bella, a neat little plant that produces 5-6 little white
flowers with pink centers arranged in a circle around one in the
center.  My grandmother and I keep taking cuttings and planting in
other pots, but I'd like to find a different plant to start so I can
try to cross-fertilize them and get seeds.  Also, if you have
information on how the seeds would be produced, I'd appreciate that,
too.  Please e-mail me at  bmackin at netins.net . Thanks.