Ecoscience Web Page:Wetland Nursery

Gregory D. Lattanzi lattanzi at postoffice.ptd.net
Sun Mar 24 01:11:16 EST 1996

Ecoscience is a small environmental consulting firm specializing in
wetlands, cultural resource management, and lakes and waterways.  We
are involved with natural and cultural regulatory compliance issues,
wetland delineation, constructed wetland treatment systems, wetland
permitting, and technical report writing.  We also have an
Micropropagation Facility and Wetland Nursery on the premises with
thousands of species.  We also have over eighteen years government
experience with a wide range of environmental, both cultural and
natural issues.

Ecoscience is now proud to announce the development of its WWW home
page.  You can reach us at http://www.scranton.com/ecoscience.  This
page is to make it easier for both current and future clients to access
information about current projects and communicate with us on-line and
in real time.  Gregory Lattanzi, the creator of Ecoscience's Web Page
urges you to visit and see for yourself if Ecoscience is the
environmental firm for you.

You can also e-mail us at ecoscnc at scranton.com or send snail mail to
Ecoscience, RR 4 Box 4294, Moscow, PA 18444.