Giant Kelp Help

m.lee mikaline at netcom.com
Thu Mar 28 20:51:08 EST 1996

Been teaching the 4th grade long?  I referred her to

	 http://www.ucsc.edu/mb/creatures/kelp.html

found via MetaCrawler

	http://metacrawler.cs.washington.edu:8080

Maybe she'll look up protists too

ml

Eric Grunden (egrunden at prairienet.org) wrote:

: In a previous article, marcelh at aol.com (MarcelH) says:

: >My son is working on a project for school (4th grade) and he needs some
: >information on Giant Kelp.  Can someone direct me to an internet site that
: >has information on kelp??  Thanks in advance.

: Sorry, this is a newsgroup dealing with plants. Kelp are classified
: as protists. You might try bionet.protista

: --
: The Spirit of Nature, a powerful force,
: 	belongs and returns to its creative source.
: - Excerpted from The Collective Works of Johnny Pokerface -