communication

Charles Hoffman choffman at pelican.davlin.net
Sun Mar 31 14:35:29 EST 1996

Perhaps you can find a library access to the bound volumes of
International Journal of Parapsychology.  You might start looking for
journal articles written by Bernard R. Grad, "A Telekinetic Effect on
Plant Growth",  (Il., vol 5, Spring, 1963, pp 117-133) and (Il., vol
6, Autumn, 19964, pp 473-498).