HELP! DYEING AND MORDANT INFO NEEDED

LANGLOIS $LANGLRW at brandonu.ca
Sun Mar 31 15:51:55 EST 1996

Amateur natural dyeing enthusiast requires information on fermentation
and preparation of UMBILICARIA postulata in preparation to cottage
dyeing industry.  Also would very much appreciate specs on MORDANTS
used in this process and range of colors that are attainable.
Incidentally: please indicate reliable sources and costs to obtain
Umbilicaria lichen in unlimited quantities.
Please respond to me via e-mail if possible, as I am new to this
posting business!
(my e-mail address is $LANGLRW at BRANDONU.CA)