promoters for expression in plants

J Loh jloh at cyberway.com.sg
Mon Nov 4 13:04:41 EST 1996

Hi! I'm Jimmy, a postgrad student who needs to find promoters to use for
my constructs which are going into plants. I have CaMv35S promoter but
would like to try one or two other alternatives as well. Any
suggestions? The promoter should preferably be similar to CaMV35S in
that it is constitutive and allows expression in most parts of the
plant. It should also be applicable to a variety of plant species and
not restricted just to one type etc. Thanks for any help or suggestions
you can offer.
Jimmy Loh