Help!!! Cotton root regenetation

Augusto Becerra abecerra at bio.usyd.edu.au
Tue Nov 5 19:53:44 EST 1996

I need to find out a method which will be able to regenerate cotton plants
from the top of young cotton seedlings (approximately a 3 cm cut from the
top of the plant).  I specifically want to find a suitable media to allow
root formation in cotton cuts. I have already tried adding 1 mg/L of NAA to
MS media, but only got callus formation at the bottom of the stem.
If anybody has any suggestions or is working in something similar please
contact me on my e-mail or in this  newsgroup as soon as possible.
I will appresiate any help.

e-mail: abecerra at bio.usyd.edu.au