HELP (fwd)

HYDRO4U at aol.com HYDRO4U at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 15:19:22 EST 1996

Lee,

   Thanks for forwarding the message below.

Roger,

  Yes there is.  The Hydroponic Society of America is an international
organization.  You can contact them at hydrosocam at aol.com.
They hold an annual conference which will be in Windsor, Ontario,
Canada next year around the 22nd of May.  Also, the Hydroponic
Merchants Association is being formed now.  You can contact me
for further details if you are, or intend to become, a hydroponics
equipment supplier.  For a good guy to talk to closer to home,
contact Giles at the address below.

Giles W Gunstone
ggunstone at babylon.compulink.co.uk
Managing Director  Growth Corporation Pty Ltd

  If we can be of further help, let me know.  And remember,
Hydroponics is Growing Fast!

Carl

Carl O. Anderson                               Virginia Hydroponics, Inc.
(757) 490-5425                                  368 Newtown Rd. #105
HYDRO4U at aol.com                         Virginia Beach, VA 23462
        Teacher Resource Center  -   http://www.hydro4u.com