increased CO2

smittola at aol.com smittola at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 13:17:29 EST 1996

>still looking for help and info or ideas on increased plant >productivity

>with increasing Carbon Dioxide concentrations.
>ideas on good references or just thoughts on the subject >will be
>greatly appreciated
>thanks

There all loads of research papers available at most University libraries
on CO2 response of plants to high levels (above abient).

In commercial greenhouse growing of cut roses, we will inject CO2 up to
1200 ppm in the winter when not venting. This has increased winter yeilds
up to 20%. This has beern well documentes for other crops as well.

Steve Schmidt
Berthoud Rose Farm