My aloe vera Plant needs a trim

Andrea Grimm agrimm at propoint.com
Sat Nov 9 14:46:40 EST 1996

Hello-

I have a very happy and large aloe vera plant which I want to trim
before it takes over my apartment and I'm wondering what the best way to
that is. I have noticed when the leaves are cut off they continue to
grow but then they don't look so good, is there any way around this?
Would cutting off the bottom part of the plant and repotting it do the
trick or would the plant die?  As I don't check this newsgroup very
often could anyone who responds send their response to
dickinso at math.upenn.edu.

thanks

Will