Video wanted, THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS

Samuel M. Scheiner sam.scheiner at asu.edu
Mon Nov 11 12:39:20 EST 1996

Roger Whitehead wrote:

> > > Does anyone know where I can buy the "Secret Life of Plants" video?
> >
> > It was also broadcast on Nature so it might be available through PBS.
> > However, get the BBC version if possible. The narrative is much >
> funnier.
>
> Who did the American voice-over? Anyone famous? And is the content or
> the narration more or less the same?

As with all Nature broadcasts, the narration was redone by George Page,
the host. The content is essentially the same. However, they toned down
some of the more risque British humour.

Sam

Samuel M. Scheiner
Dept. of Life Sciences (2352)   P.O. Box 37100
Arizona State University West   Phoenix, AZ 85069
Tel: 602-543-6934               Fax: 602-543-6073

E-mail: sam.scheiner at asu.edu
http://lsvl.la.asu.edu/botany/faculty/scheiner.html