zinc tolerance.

Mike Hardman mike at ionia.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 17:12:21 EST 1996

You folks might like to take a look at Viola calamintha - which has a
preference for growing on zinc-rich soils.
This might be a good candidate for most-zinc-tolerant plant.

Unfortunately I have no specific literature to point you to
(though if/when you find some, please tell me what it is, thanks).

Regards,
Mike
Mike Hardman , Aldershot, Hampshire, UK.
International Violet Association, Butterfly Conservation, WWFN, etc...
Freelance Photographer, Writer, and Computer Consultant.