Benjamin Ficus / Weeping Fig?

C Manning cm1579 at cc.utah.edu
Wed Nov 13 03:25:05 EST 1996

	Hi, I have a question about a plant / tree that my sister gave
	to me for my birthday.  She called it a weeping fig, but a friend
	calls it a Benjamin Ficus.  I wondered if those are one and the
	same?

	Also, I wondered if it was normal for it to be losing so many
	leaves every day.  It seems to have new leaves forming, but it
	still looks bare.  I've had it for 1 1/2 months now and the
	leaves keep coming off... every day!

	Thanks in advance for advice, answers, suggestions!     -Christa

--
              ('( ( ('
               ) ) ) )
             |         |___
            /           \~~\\     ( h r i s t a   .\\ a n n i n g
           \_____________/        <christa.manning at m.cc.utah.edu>