Student Needs Help!!

koolkid at westworld.com koolkid at westworld.com
Tue Nov 12 20:31:11 EST 1996

Hello.  I'm a high school student (10th grade) and I need to do a biology experiment.  My idea was to grow plants without soil (in water.  I forgot the name for this), and then see the effects of pulses of electricity on the plants.  The problem is I cannot find out how to grow the plants without soil.  Does anyone know of any books or resources on the web I can use?  Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time,
Jon (aka. KoolKid)