Marijuana Seed Catalog

The Green Thumb navysucks at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 14 06:10:46 EST 1996

ÐÏࡱá

	Ok, here's the deal.  I've spent the last 4 or 5 years building contacts and meeting people involved in both sending and recieving marijuana seeds by mail.  I've finally decided to make these contacts available to the general public.  With the passing of the Medical Marijuana Act in California and Arizona, most seed banks are now willing  to send seeds to the United States.  All they require is a note (supposed to be from a doctor, describing your medical need for marijuana), and since most of these companies are in other countries....Well, you get my point.  Who's gonna know you aren't a doctor?
	The catalog I am offering contains over 200 different varieties of seeds, from 5 different seed banks.  THESE ARE SEED BANKS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN "TESTED", so we already know they send mail to the US.  You could, of course, just order seeds through the different Web Pages that are out there......but, do you really want to risk getting caught, ripped off, or worse.....ending up with seeds that are supposed to be something they aren't?
	You could just delete this message, and continue trying to germinate that nasty cess bud you've been smoking, but let's face it.  Grow rooms are an expensive hobby, between proper lighting and soil, why grow anything but the best?  These companies have all been selected for the QUALITY of the products they sell, and the germination rate for these seeds is upwards of 75%-90%.
	One more thing before I close.  The seeds that are in my catalog are offered at very reasonable prices because of the volume of product my catalog moves.  These are better prices than you can get most anywhere...(unless, of course, you know a professional grower...).  Plus, in order to get these companies' catalogs, there is a wait for mail, not to mention the cost of the individual catalogs themselves.  Seed catalogs generally run from $5.00 to $20.00, and that is for just one catalog!!  I can offer this catalog at $10.00, and satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

Mail cash, certified check, or bank money order to:
The Green Thumb
Dave Wescott
5511 Western Ave.
Buena Park, Ca. 90621

ORDERS WILL BE RUSHED AS SOON AS THEY ARE RECIEVED
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER IF YOU WISH RUSH DELIVERY, OR A FULL RETURN ADDRESS (YOU NEED NOT INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME) NO MAILING LISTS ARE KEPT, AND ALL RECORDS ARE DESTROYED AFTER ORDER IS SENT OUT.
P.S.  Respond before Nov. 30, 1996 and receive free:  Grow Tips, which contains a full, very descriptive walk-thru (from planting to harvest) of a "friends" garden.
Order now!  3 months from now you could be sitting there, smoking a big fat Indo joint........for free!  (Not to mention the $$$$$)
Hope to hear from you soon!
Dave