All about marijuana

Kirk Nechamkin knechamk at panix.com
Wed Nov 13 21:21:35 EST 1996

: >
: > --
: > Liz Kinsman
: > Royal Holloway
: > University of London
: > e.kinsman at rhbnc.ac.uk
: >
: Could you provide some proof from non biased sources about your fact that
: Marijuana is carcinogenic or more carcinogenic than tobacco and what other
: aspect are dangerous.
: Heather

I'm not going to cite anything, but will offer my own two cents: Marijuana
contains a group of VERY carcinogenic 'chemicals'--many which are known
to be considerably more carcinogenic than those in tobacco. Only, the
average marijuana smoker doesn't smoke NEARLY as much pot as the average
cigarette-smoker does toboacco.

Whether or not marijuana poses a considerable cancer risk in humans
is yet to be proved, from what I understand. Still, pot makes you
lazy, and who knows what else?

-Kirk