NY Area Plant Molecular Biology Meeting

Dr. Timothy W. Short "TWS$BIOL" at QC1.QC.EDU
Fri Nov 15 17:38:19 EST 1996

New York Area Plant Molecular Biology Meeting Announcement

This year the New York Area Plant Molecular Biology (NYAPMB) meeting
will be on Saturday, January 25, 1997 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. it is
being held in the Lovinger Theater at Lehman College of the City
University of New York.  As in previous years, there will be slots for
1 or 2 speakers from each lab to give 15 minute talks (including
discussion).  If you are interested in attending and/or speaking at
the meeting, please send the information requested below by December
15, 1996.  There will be a $20 registration fee to cover the cost of
coffee breaks, lunch, facilities, and related expenses.  Lehman
College of CUNY is within easy access of public transportation or car;
further information is available by request.  Final speaker lists and
directions will be sent out to participants in early January.  If you
have any other questions, please contact Dr. Elli Wurtzel (718)
960-8643 or Dr. Tim Short (718) 997-3414.  We look forward to seeing
you at another great NYAPMB meeting!

Please send the registration information to
     Dr. Elli Wurtzel
     Lehman College of CUNY
     Department of Biological Sciences
     250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
     Bronx, New York 10468

You may instead fax the information to Dr. Elli Wurtzel (718) 960-8236
or e-mail to ETWLC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU

 Please include the following information so we can plan for the
 approximate
number attending:

Name:
Institution: