coevolution of plants and their pollinators

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Mon Nov 18 13:11:08 EST 1996

Icarus <lbg4 at columbia.edu> wrote:

>...I've only been able to find one paper on the subject, from 1992,
>and am looking for something more recent.

You need to check Science Citation Index.  Take your 1992 paper to
the reference desk at your science library and ask to be shown how
to use Science Citation Index.  Columbia University will certainly
have it, either in printed format or online.  It will take you only
a few minutes' easy work to get a precise answer to your question.

	Una Smith