gingko nuts

David L. Robinson dlrobi02 at HOMER.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Tue Nov 19 23:11:04 EST 1996

Ginkgo nuts are edible.....but only in small quantities. Chinese folklore
(or so I am told) says that you can eat something like 10 or 20 of the
nuts, but thats it!! After that you will get very sick.

So I guess you better stick with the more conservative value of 10!!!!

Ginkgo nuts can be purchased at some Chinese Import groceries.

Dave Robinson
Biology Dept
Bellarmine College
Louisville, KY