CANADIAN BOTANICAL PARK

markoff markoff at accent.net
Sun Nov 24 06:18:30 EST 1996

A botanical park and nature centre is currently being created in central
Ontario, Canada.  The mandate of the park is educational, environmental and
fiscally-sound.  We are a non-profit corporation without shared capital and a
registered Canadian charity.  We are in the midst of a fundrasing campaign and
are seeking donations from individuals and companies who share a love for
plants and the earth.  If you would like to receive additional information on
this timely, unprecedented and meritorious venture, e-mail me.  All donations
are tax-deductible(if you are a Canadian resident).  Thank-you.
Douglas Markoff