New U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Web Server

Carrie Walter Carrie_Walter at
Fri Nov 29 10:53:34 EST 1996

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has
launched another new World Wide Web server.  This effort supports our
goal of sharing our data and information.

The World Wide Web server, and its url (address), are:

The Office of Human Resources, Washington Office

You can access this site directly at the url listed above, or
you can access it through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page at