grass seed

Julianne R Bauer juli at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Fri Oct 4 14:18:08 EST 1996

Several years ago, I seeded under my fruit trees with Scott's "Play"
blend.  It's turned out to be shade and drought tolerant, as well as able
to withstand Wisconsin winters.  I don't know if they still market it,
however as I was looking for more for my front lawn this year and have
been unable to find any.