Help for a lost soul in t/c!

scpl6023 at bureau.ucc.ie scpl6023 at bureau.ucc.ie
Mon Oct 7 12:47:12 EST 1996

I was wondering if anyone has worked on microporpagation of Epimedium
plant; also known as Barren wort, pishop's cap??

i'm doing my Master's research on micropropagation of Epimedium plant,
and I've been looking for  references as well as seeds everywhere but,
had little luck. I'm particularly interested in Epimedium youngianum.  If
possible too I'd like to know about where is it cultivated in the
state??

University of Arkansas,

Horticulture Dept,

316 Plant Science Building,