Need Advice on Crepe Myrtles

R. G. Veillette rgvee at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 17 12:37:56 EST 1996

This is my first post to the newsgroup so if I'm in the wrong group,
please tell what group I need to be in.......

Anyway, I live in Southern Louisiana and need to prune and cut some
branches on my Crepe Myrtles trees. I always heard it was best to do
this in the fall. One of my friends says he heard from someone to wait
till January. Of course he is not an expert and was just passing the
info along.
Well!! What do the experts say??? any ideas??

I also plan to do the same to a magnolia tree. Should I wait till
January or do it now.

    Thanks in Advance.......  Rich