Leea coccinea

Alex Jablonski ajablons at chat.carleton.ca
Sun Oct 20 09:12:59 EST 1996

Hi, I'm looking for info on West Idian Holly (Leea coccinea, family VITACEAE),
it's a small shrub that grows mainly in Burma and is loosely related to
the common grape (though different in appearance). If know of any journal
articles, web pages or books that may have some information on this not
much documented plants. I'm doing a second year Biology project on this
plant and would appreciate any help or expertise that you ladies and
gentleman can offer. Thanks for your help. Please respond by email if at
all possible.

Take care,

Alex