Seeds of Stercs

Wayne Hughes hughes at dogwood.botany.uga.edu
Mon Oct 21 06:03:26 EST 1996

 I'm interested in acquiring seeds of plants of the
 chocolate family, Sterculiaceae.  I have been able to
 find Firmiana and Fremontodendron from JL Hudson and
 Schumacher, but would be interested in Melochia and
 Ayenia as well as tropicals such as Sterculia and Dombeya.
 I'm mostly interested in unusual fruits.  If you have
 a passion for this family and are willing to part
 with some seeds, or if you know of mail order suppliers
 that might have such, please drop me a line.  Thanks.

 Wayne Hughes
 hughes at dogwood.botany.uga.edu