Decidious trees and climbers

Katie Pascoe fflowers at nettrek.com.au
Tue Oct 22 20:27:57 EST 1996

I am planning our garden and being English living in Perth, Western
Australia, I do miss the seasons so I'm wanting to plant this weekend a
couple of decidious trees and perhaps a climber that will change colour
during the seasons but I would like ideally something that is not high
maintenance and fast growing and perhaps something that has some feature
during the winter months.

I've come up with perhaps a weeping cherry and also wisteria for the
climber but if anyone has any suggestions I would gladly welcome them.

Katie Pascoe
flowers at flyingflowers.com.au