Help-Transgenic Plants

Ray Dobert rdobert at NAL.USDA.GOV
Thu Oct 24 08:50:47 EST 1996

You might want to check out the following sites:

* Biotech Info Center Web
look for a risk assessment bibliography and other general documents
linked from the site.

* BINAS web
gopher  gopher://
(a biosafety bibliography and other documents)

Ray Dobert
| Raymond C. Dobert, Ph.D.                       voice: (301)-504-5340      |
| Coordinator, Biotechnology Information Center    Fax: (301)-504-7098      |
| Natl. Agricultural Library - USDA            email: rdobert at  |
| 10301 Baltimore Ave.                                biotech at  |
| Beltsville, MD  20705-2351  USA                                           |