How to skeletonize leaves?

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 26 15:12:26 EST 1996

In <54j4v7$qs3 at amgen.amgen.com> Narumol Chin <narumolc@ amgen. com>
writes:

>I would like to know if any one know how to skeletonize leaves.
>Please include some references too  Thanks.
>

>*** Disclaimer: These are the opinions of the poster not Amgen Inc.***

My reference is personal. Born and raised in the Amazon I observed
leaves that stayed on paved areas would over a period of time
skeletonize on their own. But that is the torrid latitude, plenty of
moisture and warm. Some leaves would do better than others. I used to
save then by drying between two rags. Then paint over with chelack.
Hope tis helps.......Micro.