Weeds of the West???

Ray Dobert rdobert at NAL.USDA.GOV
Mon Oct 28 15:30:44 EST 1996

Geo,

I found the following info regarding the publication mentioned:

 NAL CALL NO: SB612 W8W43 1991
       Title: Weeds of the west / Tom D. Whitson ... [et al.] ; Tom D.
              Whitson, editor.
   Publisher: [Laramie?] : The Western Society of Weed Science in
              cooperation with the Western United States Land Grant
              Universities Cooperative Extension Services, 1991.
        Note: "January, 1991."
Other Author: Whitson, Tom D.

The Univ. Wyoming Cooperative Extension Publication Catalog indicates that
hard-bound (WSWS-2, $30) and soft-bound (WSWS-1, $19.50) versions of the
book are available from them.  * Mail, phone or fax your order to Ag
Communications Resource Center, PO Box 3313, Laramie, WY 82071- 3313.
Phone (307) 766-2115, FAX (307) 766-2800.
(see http://www.uwyo.edu/ag/ces/pubs2.htm for more info)

Good luck!

Ray Dobert
Biotech Info Center, NAL/ARS/USDA