chilli question

Qwill & Zara qwill at primenet.com
Sun Sep 1 23:01:02 EST 1996

>Be warned, the fruit may not be to your taste. Most mirasols ('sun
>followers', from the upright habit of the fruit) are grown as ornamentals
>and the quality of the peppers is variable. They are also, as I said, hot.
>Experiment carefully and don't just bite into one on a whim.

I'll second about not biting into one unawares.  My friend grew a
rainbow chili plant.  It has beautiful purple peppers on it.
Unfortunately, my friend decided to try one straight off the plant.
She did the most unique "miserable hot pepper dance" on the way to the
garden hose I have ever seen.

---peace---tolerance---understanding---
           Zara

contact Zara at Qwill at primenet.com