House Plant question

Sherlyn Bacon sherlyn at umich.edu
Thu Sep 5 10:12:17 EST 1996

Hi, I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, if not could
someone direct me to a place to get this information?  Thanks.  Anyway I
have recently aquired a pothoes (no clue on how to spell that), it's one
of those vine plants that you see crawling everywhere, broad single lobed
leaves.  I am looking for information, care, etc. about this plant.  The
one I have has got two long vines coming out of it's pot and I'd like to
get it fuller.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for any help!

Sheri