Q: Companies that have rooting hormone, colchicine, gibberellic acid, etc.

don don at bio-organics.com
Wed Sep 11 18:39:21 EST 1996

We don't have quite what you have asked for, but we do carry a liquid kelp
concentrate (Northern Pacific kelp processed at low temperatures) that
contains many natural growth hormones and enzymes.  In our growing tests,
we have found that cuttings soaked in a diluted solution of this product
root very quickly, and foliar sprayings stimulate healthy growth of young
plants.  A quart is $4.95 plus shipping (makes 32 gallons of solution).

Don Chapman
Bio/Organics Supply Center
Camarillo CA
<http://www.bio-organics.com>