Help needed to find Batis Maritima, a hylophatic plant

Qin Zon zong at aries.scs.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:53:41 EST 1996

Dear Netters:

Help, Help, Help......
I am working on protein purification from Batis Maritima, a hylophatic
plant. I used up all the plant I collected last time from Mexico. I need
to recollect these plant again. But I do not want to go to Mexico again.
I knew this plant also grows in coastal areas of California and Florida.
Unfortunately, I have no idea where is the exact position where I can
collect it. If you have any information about it, please tell by e-mail
or reply this mail. It will give me a lots help.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Xinhai Ni
E-mail ni at aries.scs.uiuc.edu