VERY HOT or UNUSUAL RADISHES???

Grey N. Horton horto006 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Sat Sep 14 23:01:41 EST 1996

Get on Gopher and check out which profs and extentionist in horticulture
can give you a hand.  I'd say to check with Dr. James Bagget, but he
shoudl be retiring soon (of course, he may not let his replacement use his
old office- he's been retired for more than a year now and last I saw, he
was there every day!).  Anyways, I'm sure one of the extentionists would
be willing to help you, if not Dr. Bagget himself.