European Botany Sites Wanted

Marco_Bleeker mbleeker at euronet.nl
Thu Sep 26 16:13:15 EST 1996

Looking for WWW sites in Europe, about botany or
fieldbiology. I am currently re-organising my "External
Links" page, at

http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/urlists/biourl_e.html

and realised how overwhelming the Anglo-Saxon grip on the
Internet is. Or is it? For instance, looking at garden
sites, in Europe (except Holland) I have only 2: Kew and
Edinburgh. Since I am in Europe, I'd like to promote the
European Internet more. This is not (just) chauvinism:
from the botany / fieldwork point-of-view we also have a
lot in common: the species.

So, I am sure there are some fine WWW sites on-line about
European gardens, wildflowers, butterflies, and there must
be some good university and other research sites dealing
with related topics like ecology, taxonomy. Please come
forward, and put yourself on this Chez Marco's list of
Botany and Fieldbiology Links. You'll increase your
visibility; we have on average 35 "hits" a day (gross).
This week a bit more :-)

Thank you, bye, Marco

--
<mbleeker at euronet.nl>------------------<Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam, NL>