Palm Tree Seedlings

jbl brnstrms at arc.net
Fri Sep 27 11:09:16 EST 1996

Grow Palm Trees in your home. These adaptive plants will bring you years of
pleasure
right in your own home.  Plant them in pots, no special soil needed, (sandy
soils
work best). A simple 10" pot will suffice.
	I am offering Cabbage Palms and Palmetto Palms.  They will grow right in
your
home.  No special treatments, in fact the less water you give them, the
fatter they
become.  For $5.00 I will send you 12 seedlings via post. Watch as your
home slowly
turns into a tropical Paradise.  Great for any plant lovers. If you are
interested please
email me at brnstrms at arc.net