Please Help.. Stinky Fern...

nate at ku.edu nate at ku.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:40:38 EST 1996

I have a large fern in my apartment which, first of all seems to be
ailing.  It doesn't receive any direct sunlight but the room is well
lit.  I've been watering and misting every day.. It seems to by dying
though and even when I trim off the dying branches (this seems to be
the source of the smell) it just wont come back to life.  Is their any
fertilizer that is available?  I would be partial to an organic
product guana (sp?) but I am not sure.  Please send me an E-mail if
you have any advice for me...

Tom Connard
tconnard at falcon.cc.ukans.edu