Exotica by Alfred Byrd Graf

Hortus hortus at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 2 23:11:45 EST 1997

Dan and Deb wrote:

> We are searching for a copy of 'Exotica' by Alfred Byrd Graf.  Anyone
> that has a copy for sale, please e-mail us.  Thanks...Debby

We purchased our used copy (12th editionb @$45) from Strand Bookstore in
New York City.
They do most of their business mailorder. If you call them, if they do
not have it in stock they will search.

Usually for Exotica and Tropica they sell them as soon as they get them.
HortusThird is sold new without dustjackets for about $55 which is less
than half other mailordr horticulture catalogs

Branch:
212-809-0875
STRAND BOOK STORE INC
159 John St, New York, NY 10038-3511