rec.gardens.ecosystems

Bill Robinson Roseguy at flash.net
Wed Apr 9 07:36:50 EST 1997

I'm a better gardener than a newsgrouper and I didn't
know about bionet.plants until just now. Ronald Zwaagstra
and I are in the process of trying to start a new
newsgroup called rec.gardens.ecosystems. We never
posted an announcement to this newsgroup.

Rec.gardens.ecosystems is being proposed as a newsgroup
that deals with gardening in concert with the ecosystem
using environmentally friendly materials and cultural
practices. It is also being proposed as a moderated group
using a combination of human moderation and robot
moderation primarily to reject cross-postings and a FAQ
that will cover the bulk of the issues that face home
gardeners.

It is being discussed at this time on news.groups. I can
e-mail a copy of the proposed charter to anyone who
might be interested and I can also e-mail the structure
and layout for most sections of the FAQ.

I'm sorry that you weren't included in the original
announcement.

Bill