Feverfew Question

Jonathan Ross ross at cyberus.ca
Sun Apr 13 18:00:15 EST 1997

	I have a question concerning the Feverfew plant that I hope someone can
assist me with (or redirect me to the right place). I am attempting to find
information regarding the protein kinase C supression capabilities of this
plant. The only reference I have thusfar been able to find is from 1990,
(BioJournal of Pharmacy & Pharmacology 42 (8). 1990. 553-557.), and this
states only that the supression of PKC warrants further study. I am hoping
that someone has more recent information about this aspect of the plant.

				Thank you in advance,

					Jonathan Ross

"I must admit I always flee
When offered drinks of NH3;