My Yews are brownish/orange

Bugger moca at magma.ca
Wed Apr 23 16:11:25 EST 1997

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with this problem.

Last year I planted two yews (unfortunately, I don't remember what kind of
yew it is), and since the snow has melted I've noticed they are terribly
discolored.  There's just a bit of green on the bushes.  Most of the plant
is a brownish/orange color.  I live in zone 4 (eastern Ontario, Canada),
and we had a terrible winter.  Someone suggested a fertilizer with high
nitrogen.  I want to make sure this is the proper remedy before I proceed.

Cathy Hughes