Exerpt from: Secrets of the Soil (wonderful book!)

Mark & Victoria animaux at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 24 09:29:19 EST 1997

In <9704221632.AA18952 at oa.ptloma.edu> brownBI at OA.PTLOMA.EDU (David
Brown) writes:

>Victoria,
>        My better judgement tells me to stay out of this debate but I
am
>unable to resist the temptation. Do you use antibiotics, antiseptics,
>disinfectants, first aid solutions, deoderant soap, lysol, ant bait,
slug
>bait, etc...?

I will not sit here and compare pouring diazinon onto soil, with the
use of personal hygiene products.  It is such an incredible waste of
my time and energy.  If you do not know what I am talking about, and to
what literal extent to take what I said, with the style in which I said
it, so be it.  I just do not understand why I get so much resistance to
something which is really going to be a major problem in the years to
come, and which is already a major problem in MOST parts of the world.

Do you honestly believe my passion for a safer world is a vicious
attack?  Oy.

Victoria