Exerpt from: Secrets of the Soil (wonderful book!)

Nanda Somarajan somarank at SLU.EDU
Fri Apr 25 21:44:23 EST 1997

	Hi people.  I think it is time that we moved on and stopped
stomping over Victoria.  If she made mistake, then she made a mistake.
You guys are acting like a bunch of two year olds.  Come one.  We are all
GROWN ADULTS.  We should act you age.

|                         Nanda Somarajan                                   |
|                 Academic Technology Development Consultant                |
|                 somarank at slu.edu       somarank at hotmail.com               |
|Ebola Info. HQ:       http://www.angelfire.com/ok/nanda/                   |
|Home                  http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/4116/           |